I am so excited you are here today! I just love how blog hops bring out the joy of creativity and sharing is so much fun….everyone does their own stuff so well and I love that no two are ever alike. Our theme today is Spring, but that is pretty wide open to interpretation, so we are just happy to have you here and joining in with your Tiddly Inks creations. 🙂
I decided that my project would also be a thank you gift for those who share a project in the blog hop. I will email this image (both the colored and b&w versions) around after the blog hop is complete (on April 30) to everyone who added a Tiddly Inks project to the Inlinkz below. Thank you so much for taking the time to join in the blog hop. 🙂
This little sweetie is a gift tag and card to be emailed to my niece for her birthday.
FOR THOSE SHARING A PROJECT or HOPPING:
- Your project is already posted on your blog and you are here to link it. Go to the InLinkz box at the bottom of the post and add your link between 4:00 and 6:00 PM.
- Wait until 6:00 PM when we close the Inlinkz list, and then come back here and visit all the entries in the Inlinkz list. When you click on each entry, it should open a new window with the blogger’s card and entry…kinda cool, huh? It means we don’t have to direct you to the next blog…. just keep my blog open in the original tab to keep “hopping” around the entries.
- Hop around and visit the cards. 🙂The DT member’s cards are listed below, so you can visit them now or wait and do it all later. 🙂 The hop ends April 29, and we have planned a party on the Facebook page from 6 PM until 10 PM on April 29, so please stop by.
PRIZE for participating:
- Two random blogger participants will be selected from the InLinkz list and announced April 29 and highlighted on my blog. Each will receive a $10 gift voucher
PRIZE for commenting:
- Two random commenters who leave comments on any of the blogs joining in will be selected to receive a $5 gift voucher.
- We will be offering one lucky participant a spot on the Tiddly Inks design team (if they want it) for the month of May. This comes with the shopping perks and the ability to be part of Fab Fridays in May and the challenge for the month of June.
Check out the DT’s posts by clicking through below.
Also a little note that Cherry Wryn had some sort of glitch and was showing the wrong images–despite the back end being correct–so I had to make a new listing for that image. Check out the cute sample by Erin.
I also added the Faythe and her Cherry Flowers to the shop as well… as seen above.