I am so excited you are here today! I just love how blog hops bring out the joy of creativity and sharing is so much fun….everyone does their own stuff so well and I love that no two are ever alike. Our theme today is Spring, but that is pretty wide open to interpretation, so we are just happy to have you here and joining in with your Tiddly Inks creations. 🙂
I decided that my project would also be a thank you gift for those who share a project in the blog hop. I will email this image (both the colored and b&w versions) around after the blog hop is complete (on April 30) to everyone who added a Tiddly Inks project to the Inlinkz below. Thank you so much for taking the time to join in the blog hop. 🙂
This little sweetie is a gift tag and card to be emailed to my niece for her birthday.
FOR THOSE SHARING A PROJECT or HOPPING:
- Your project is already posted on your blog and you are here to link it. Go to the InLinkz box at the bottom of the post and add your link between 4:00 and 6:00 PM.
- Wait until 6:00 PM when we close the Inlinkz list, and then come back here and visit all the entries in the Inlinkz list. When you click on each entry, it should open a new window with the blogger’s card and entry…kinda cool, huh? It means we don’t have to direct you to the next blog…. just keep my blog open in the original tab to keep “hopping” around the entries.
- Hop around and visit the cards. ?The DT member’s cards are listed below, so you can visit them now or wait and do it all later. ? The hop ends April 29, and we have planned a party on the Facebook page from 6 PM until 10 PM on April 29, so please stop by.
PRIZE for participating:
- Two random blogger participants will be selected from the InLinkz list and announced April 29 and highlighted on my blog. Each will receive a $10 gift voucher
PRIZE for commenting:
- Two random commenters who leave comments on any of the blogs joining in will be selected to receive a $5 gift voucher.
- We will be offering one lucky participant a spot on the Tiddly Inks design team (if they want it) for the month of May. This comes with the shopping perks and the ability to be part of Fab Fridays in May and the challenge for the month of June.
Check out the DT’s posts by clicking through below.
Also a little note that Cherry Wryn had some sort of glitch and was showing the wrong images–despite the back end being correct–so I had to make a new listing for that image. Check out the cute sample by Erin.
I also added the Faythe and her Cherry Flowers to the shop as well… as seen above.
oh no I miss it 🙁
but all cards are so very nice!
I loved this. The blog hop was so much fun.
*woho* I do the Hop *lol*, I hope I did not forget anyone.
Here a thunderstorm is drawing and I am now leaving the computer.
Thank you so much to all for this fun, and specially to Christy (thank you!!!!), and thank you all for your wonderful comments!!!
Christy…these are all amzing…your stamps has brought out so much creativity in all who has posted here….
Ooohhh, I’m late. I would have participated!! I do love your stamps!!
It’s okay… you are participating in this way. 🙂
Great to see all the beautiful cards with the lovely tiddly Inks
What a fun time visiting all the DTs and participants blogs to view the wonderful entries! (As a result, I added 7 new digis and/or sets to my wish list!)
[…] created this card today for the Spring Themed Blog Hop at Tiddly Inks. Spring to me means flowers! I love to put a jar of flowers on my table so I can […]
That was fun!! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!
Just wanted to say I am LOVING THIS! So much creativity and cuteness!
Yay….I love your pink lady, but I left you a Facebook post about sharing it there and I can link it for you in the InLinkz behind the scenes and people can leave comments that way. 🙂
OMG, what a fantastic idea for a BlogHop, but it’s 2am here and I can’t open longer my eyes *lol*. I do the little rest of the Hop later on this sunday 🙂
Have all fun to look at the wonderful card and images,
Thanks for joining in Tigg!
Yeah! Just uploaded my image… I don’t have a blog but hopefully just the picture will be good to join in all the fun!
What a fun Blog Hop! I’m not sure what time it is there, but I’ve linked in my Blog page. Fun, fun, and I love the DTs makes!
Oh my… I LOVE that sweet cheery blossom Sweetie! What a nice gift for taking part. (And to think that I was going to do it even without the gift!)
Yay!! 🙂 Happy to give a little something back. 🙂
Beautiful creations! Will be back later for commenting.
Hugs, Sherry x
You’re so very welcome. 🙂
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads
Ahhh so excited to play along, Off to bed now as its 10 pm here in the UK but hopping on by first thing in the morning!!! Hazel x
See you in the morning!! Adorable creation!! 🙂
Thanks, Im Up and have hopped!! What an amazing DT you have, Stunning creations from them. Thanks for the fun hop!! Really enjoyed myself x
[…] Well, I heading back out – the rain is coming tomorrow so I need to make the most of it today! Thanks for stopping by, and for more information on the hop, click here! […]
So excited to take part in the blog hop! Will visit everyone when I get home from work. Sneaking in to post my project, so don’t tell the boss. 😉
It’s our secret!
[…] For the first two hours, from now until midnight CET you can add your card to the InLinkz on the Tiddly Inks blog. You will find all the details HERE on the Tiddly Inks blog. There you will […]