Hi ya everyone! Are you ready for a new opportunity to join the Tiddly Inks design team? We have had the pleasure of some fabulous designers for the past 4 months (thank you so much ladies!!), and it is time to hold a new DESIGN TEAM CALL!!! Are you one of our next members?? I hope so! Let’s get ready to apply.
How do you apply?
Simple. Create a special card just for this DT call using your FAVORITE Tiddly Inks image. Don’t have a favorite and love them all? Include any T. Inks image on your card–it can be a digital stamp or clear stamp (don’t forget the digital papers too).
Then link up your creation in the linky below and we will come and visit your blog. Make sure to write up your post as if you are a Tiddly member, linking your image to the store.
What do we look for in a team member at Tiddly Inks?
Besides being a friendly crafter, we would expect that you:
- lead with your own sense of style that comes through in your posts and photographs
- have a blog to showcase your creations, and be able to post one Tiddly Inks creation a week. Tiddly Inks usually has multiple releases each month, so often you will create more projects, but you can use most of those for the weekly posts.
- be reliable and on-time with creations and commenting on challenge entries; we have calendars and split duties to make it easier for everyone to meet these obligations.
- maintain integrity around digital images. That means NO sharing and NO pinning of unwatermarked images.
- maintain a kind approach to commenting and participating with other bloggers—no drama 🙂
- are selective with your design teams. If you are invited to join another team within your term, you must notify us BEFORE you accept a new position. It is usually not a problem to join a new team, but you are selected on your current commitments and if those change, we want to know ahead of time.
What do you get in return?
We know that creating a card a week is only done as a labor of love, but we want it to be worthwhile too, so we offer:
- A great group of ladies to socialize with and be inspired by. This may be the best part of being on a team of the sweetest crafters around—hands down!
- Access to the entire store at Tiddly Inks for your term. Any digital image, paper or sentiment is yours to use. Most of Christy’s images are drawn digitally and she provides them for DT members. Sometimes, you will receive clear stamps if quantity and shipping allows it.
- An opportunity to be showcased time after time on the Tiddly Inks blog and challenge blog with links to your creative place—you will meet new folks for sure.
If you are interested, link up your fabulous creation below. We will leave the DT call open until April 28, 2015. The linky will close April 28 at 11:55 PM CST.
Feel free to share this badge so that your best friend can enter too….hmmm, yeah, go ahead and post it anyway…you love her and aren’t worried about a friendly competition. Maybe we get to pick you both!!! 🙂 If you have entered before, please try again…this time it may be just right.
And the good news is that we need several new members so there is room for more than a few selections—which means it won’t be quite so hard to narrow down the field. 🙂
Good luck and we can’t wait to meet you when you link up.
PS: You can submit more than one card if you like, but it isn’t necessary to post more than one card to be qualified….try to post them all in one post so we can visit your creations at one time.
Also if you Facebook, please share your creation in the Tiddly Inks Fan page–https://www.facebook.com/groups/tiddlyinksstamps/
Add your creations to this Inlinkz button. Voting is allowed on the creations, but this will not be the determining factor in selection. It is simply a way to show appreciation for the amazing creations.