Hi ya everyone! We are doing something a bit special here at Tiddly Inks. Typically, we hand pick members for our design team as members move on, but to shake things up a bit, we have decided to hold a DESIGN TEAM CALL!!! We know there is talent out there that we might miss and we don’t want to miss meeting you all!
How do you apply?
Simple. Create a special card just for this DT call using your FAVORITE Tiddly Inks image. Don’t have a favorite and love them all? Include any T. Inks image on your card–it can be a digital stamp or a clear stamp (don’t forget the digital papers too).
Then link up your creation to the linky below and we will come and visit your blog. Make sure to write up your post as if you are a Tiddly member, linking your image to the store.
What do we look for in a team member at Tiddly Inks?
Besides being a friendly crafter, we would expect that you:
- lead with your own sense of style that comes through in your posts and photographs
- have a blog to showcase your creations, and be able to post one Tiddly Inks creation a week. Tiddly Inks usually has multiple releases each month, so often you will create more projects, but you can use most of those for the weekly posts.
- be reliable and on-time with creations and commenting on challenge entries; we have calendars and split duties to make it easier for everyone to meet these obligations.
- maintain integrity around digital images. That means NO sharing and NO pinning of unwatermarked images.
- maintain a kind approach to commenting and participating with other bloggers—no drama 🙂
- are selective and not on “too many” design teams.
What do you get in return?
We know that creating a card a week is only done as a labor of love, but we want it to be worthwhile too, so we offer:
- A great group of ladies to socialize with and be inspired by. This may be the best part of being on a team of the sweetest crafters around—hands down!
- Access to the entire store at Tiddly Inks for your term. Any digital image, paper or sentiment is yours to use. Most of Christy’s images are drawn digitally even if they aren’t in the store that way and she provides them for DT members. Sometimes, you will receive clear stamps if quantity and shipping allows it.
- An opportunity to be showcased time after time on the Tiddly Inks blog and challenge blog with links to your creative place—you will meet new folks for sure.
If you are interested, link up your fabulous creation below. We will leave the DT call open until Aug 12. The linky will close August 12 at 11:59 PM CST.
Feel free to share this badge so that your best friend can enter too….hmmm, yeah, go ahead and post it anyway…you love her and aren’t worried about a friendly competition. Maybe we get to pick you both!!! 🙂
The good news is that we need several new members so there is room for more than a few selections—which is good news for us as we know it will be hard to narrow down the field.
Good luck and we can’t wait to meet you when you link up.
PS: You can submit more than one card—yes, if you like, but it isn’t necessary to post more than one card to be qualified.
Also if you Facebook, please share your creation in the Tiddly Inks Fan page–https://www.facebook.com/groups/tiddlyinksstamps/